Monday, April 2, 2018

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog about the 1988 Baltimore Orioles' season.  The 1988 season was a historically painful one for the Orioles but the year of 1988 was a very good one for me personally and the Orioles were part of that.  I went to something like 25 games at Memorial Stadium that season and I have a lot of great memories of really bad baseball from that season.

I'm going to try to do a post pretty much every day between now and the end of the season.  Some of the posts won't be much more than links to Baseball-Reference's boxscore but I'll try to throw in personal memories from games I went to and other things as well. 

It's hard to believe it's been 30 years since 1988 but it's also amazing looking back at how things have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment